Sunday 1 April 2007

SMARTReporter Review



SMARTReporter is one of those programs on my Macbook that I don't even remember I'm running unless I open the Activity Monitor. I think this is the way it is with most people who use it. You see, SMARTReporter is a program that you don't realise is as important as it is until you need it. But what does it do that makes it so important?

SMARTReporter is a program that runs in the background of you computer and constantly checks your HD to make sure everything is going well, and if it's not, you have time to either back everything up before a crash or find a way to fix the problem. When SMARTReporter detects that something is wrong, it will alert you with the problem so that you won't be working away with a damaged HD in your computer. You can also choose to display a status of your HD in your Menu Bar, but I don't think that's necessary unless you know something may be wrong with your HD and want to check on the status all the time.



I recommend that everyone get this program, as you'll be grateful you did if anything does go wrong with your system. Better safe than sorry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Matt,
You've got content.I would recommend you to spend some time on your design.The blogspot templates they provide are lame.And by the way i've added you as a friend at Mybloglog.